Welcome to 10th and Penn Elementary
The vision of the 10th and Penn school family is to:
- educate the whole child with high-quality learning experiences
- inspire a growth mindset
- empower individuals to question and collaborate in order to achieve their personal best
- cultivate emotional intelligence
Important School Reminders
- Report if your child is going to be absent.
- Please notify the main office of any phone number or address changes.
- Please remember to bring a form of picture identification when picking up your child during school or at dismissal.
Address: 955 Penn St., Reading, PA 19604
Main Office: 610-320-6994
School Colors: Red and Black
School Mascot: Red Knight
Elementary School Hours:
8:05 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.
8:05 a.m.-2:10 p.m.
Morning: 8:05 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
Afternoon: 12 p.m.-2:40 p.m.
Principal: Rowbee’C Kasisky
Follow her on Twitter @RowKasisky
Assistant Principal: Victoria DeLuca
School Nurse: Deb Foley
School Counselor: Alexis Wise
Parent Outreach Assistant: Magda Castro
Office Secretary: Shannon Roberson
Attendance Secretary: Marydar Castillo
Home and School Visitor: Jacqueline Guerrero
Greetings from the Principal
10th and Penn Elementary School recognizes and celebrates the individualities of all students while focusing on three important expectations: Be Responsible, Be Safe, Be Respectful. The staff at 10th and Penn is dedicated to providing students with everything they need to become successful members of our community, which includes focusing on academic as well as social-emotional learning. We are excited to be a part of your child’s journey!All the best for a remarkable 2022-2023 academic year!