Required PreK and Kindergarten Enrollment Documents

  • Have these items ready to begin enrollment

    Birth certificate
    Baptismal certificates, hospital certificates and passports are also accepted.

    Proof of residence
    If you do not have a lease/rental agreement, mortgage, lease or utility bill in your name, you must provide us with a notarized proof of residency form upon enrollment.

    Any court documentation
    Including Custody Order, Protection From Abuse, etc.

    Child's Immunization records

    Photo ID of the parent or guardian