The Class of 2024
The Class of 2024 - Members of the Senior Class are elected as representatives for their class. They plan events for the class such as Prom, Senior Shirts, Caps and Gowns, Trips etc. Certain requirements must be met to run for office.
- Students who run for a class office must have an acceptable conduct/discipline record. In addition, candidates must have an acceptable attendance record.
- Students who run for class office must have a GPA of 2.75 (for their entire high school career) and have earned at least 17 credits by the beginning of their senior year.
- Class officers are responsible for fundraising activities to support events such as the class trip, prom, t-shirt sales and graduation.
- Elected officers must be available for meetings with the class advisors one day a week after school from 2:55 pm to 3:15 pm.
- Meetings are more frequent when planing an event.
Meetings: TBD in Room 311
Pathways: Health and Human Services, Arts and Communications, Business and STEAM