2017 RHS Prom
The RHS Prom 2017 will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton in Downtown Reading on Friday, May 12 from 5-10 p.m.
Tickets are $75 each and will go on sale on March 27 in Room 227. Ticket sales will end on April 28.
For more information, please contact Mr. Bower at RHS at ext 81227.Prom Criteria
These criteria must be met by any Reading High School student attending the Prom.
· No more than five unlawful absences.
· No more than fifteen unexcused lates.
· No more than five days suspended.
· No more than one “F” on your report card for the third quarter.
*** Note: This criteria goes into effect as of January 23, 2017.
· Guests attending the 2017 Senior Prom may NOT be older than 21 years of age on May 12, 2017.
· Guests must be in ninth grade or above.
· A copy of the guest’s picture ID is required at the time of ticket purchase.
· All guests NOT enrolled in the Reading School District will need to complete a “Guest Request Form” (available in rooms 227, 311, 406 once tickets go on sale).
· All Prom attendees are subject to the school district policy concerning the prohibition of smoking, consumption of alcohol and/or illegal drugs, and intimidating or disruptive behavior. These rules will be enforced by school district personnel and police officers.