Return to Headlines
Learn about the new Reading Virtual Academy
Reading Virtual Academy is the best of both worlds. An extension of the Reading School District l Reading, Pa., the tuition-free program provides an online education for students who excel in a non-traditional setting. This dynamic blended-learning program provides flexible pacing and an individualized learning plan for all students in grades 6-12. Your child’s education is the key to their future. Let’s work together to meet your child’s educational goals!
Learn more about the NEW Reading Virtual Academy:
• A high-quality public school education
• Full-time learning options that are flexible, on demand and provide
an individual approach to learning
• Students receive a Chromebook and technical support
• District approved curriculum and live teacher support provided tuition free
• Access courses from home or anywhere there is WiFi
• Designated Reading School District location at the ROCC Building with an on-site teacher and tutoring available
• Option to also enroll in Reading-Muhlenberg Career and Technology Center.
• Full access to all Reading School District resources, events and facilities, including guidance counseling, summer programs, libraries, sports, clubs, activities, field trips, scholarships, awards and dances (including Prom)
• Students earn a diploma from Reading High School and are invited to participate in commencement activities
Join us for an Open House on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
Reading Virtual Academy Learning Lab
800 Penn St.
Reading, PA 19602
Virtual Academy Coordinator
484-258-7101 Ext. 60214